City of Nevada

Contractor Registration

The City of Nevada takes a proactive position in enforcement and regulation of our City's Ordinances. General contractors, building contractors, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical contractors must register with the City of Nevada prior to receiving any permits or performing any related work within the City of Nevada. Plumbing and electrical contractors must show a valid license for their trades at the time of registration. All registrations expire one year from the date of its submission. No permit is required at this time for irrigation but you must provide a copy of the backflow test to the city.

Please ensure any contractor or subcontractor you utilize in the City of Nevada is properly registered with the City.

If you are in doubt or just have questions, contact City Hall from this website or call us at 972-853-0027.